Blew 96, no insurance, first offence

Convicted Driver Insurance

kevingrng

Blew 96,93 and 36,. No insurance (Wife insurance car) but car's under my name. Me-Insured to different car. Met accident on roundabout, no injury, no damage to other car. Police arrest, spend night in police station(cooperate with police). Next day bail, due in court next week. Very worried Police charged me two offence drink drive and driving with no insurance (i thought she had third party insurance).

First and last offence.

Anyone pls shed light what will I'll be charged with?

very worried........and gutted........

thank you

The details you have given about the insurance are not clear as to ownership and cover.
if you are not driving the vehicle on your own insurance, you may be able to drive another vehicle on the insurance under basic third party cover, but the usual wording is 'providing it is not owned by you or a hire car' from what you seem to say About ownership I struggle to see how you could have thought that you were covered at all, but perhaps you could clarify, or ask your insurance company if cover would have been in place to drive your wife's car.
again, your readings are not clear, 96, 93 are consistent, I don't know where the 36 comes in, unless that is what you blew before you were released?

thought id reply as unfortunately I been done before, my first ban was 18months and community service so don't think it will more than that because I was on a provisional licence. good luck

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off