DRINK DRIVE WHILE DISQUALIFIED

Convicted Driver Insurance

voltaire786

Need some help. I got caught for drink drive, driving while disqualified and driving with no insurance.?

It was my second time within a year. I realize I have a problem and have made an appointment with my GP for some couseling and therapy. Has anyone been in this situation before? Will there be a custodial sentence with this or community service? I know I was stupid, and am taking steps to help me with this disease. Please advise and not lecture. Thanks.

Need some help. I got caught for drink drive, driving while disqualified and driving with no insurance.?

It was my second time within a year. I realize I have a problem and have made an appointment with my GP for some couseling and therapy. Has anyone been in this situation before? Will there be a custodial sentence with this or community service? I know I was stupid, and am taking steps to help me with this disease. Please advise and not lecture. Thanks.

You will be extremely lucky to escape a custodial sentence. Second offence within a year and commited whilst serving your ban for the first, hence driving whilst disqualified.

If your reading was not high and you can genuinely show the courts that you realise you have a problem and are taking steps to address that problem then you might receive a community service penalty instead of a custodial sentence. You definitely need to seek out expert legal advice and representation if you have not already done so.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off