What is the sentencing likely to be?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Queenie

Stupidly my sons father drunk drove. He was pulled over and given a breathaliser test and failed and was arrested. However after being he arrested he run from the police car and hid for over an hour and then was caught and brought to the police station. He has been bailed and us going to plead guilty when he goes back now he has sobered up and realised what an idiot he has been. This would be the second drink driving offence the first being 11 years ago when he first got hes licence and he inevitability lost it. He has no other offences. Is he looking at a prison sentence? Help would be greatly appreciated. I know nothing is gaurenteed but in your opinion what is he looking at?. Also hes career is driving I know this won't make any difference but just thought I should mention it.

Why was his reading at the police station?
has he just been charged with drink driving or also 'Escaping lawful custody' or obstructing a constable in the execution of his duty'?

Stupidly my sons father drunk drove. He was pulled over and given a breathaliser test and failed and was arrested. However after being he arrested he run from the police car and hid for over an hour and then was caught and brought to the police station. He has been bailed and us going to plead guilty when he goes back now he has sobered up and realised what an idiot he has been. This would be the second drink driving offence the first being 11 years ago when he first got hes licence and he inevitability lost it. He has no other offences. Is he looking at a prison sentence? Help would be greatly appreciated. I know nothing is gaurenteed but in your opinion what is he looking at?. Also hes career is driving I know this won't make any difference but just thought I should mention it.

The sentence he receives will be largely dependant on the level of alcohol in his system at the time of the offence. Did he provide a breath sample on the evidential breath testing machine at the police station? If so, what was the reading the breath testing machine provided?

Hes reading was a point under but this was 2 and a half hours later. They are charging him with driving with excess alcohol and absconding from police custody. He was driving along a major road if this makes a difference and they had the police helicopter out for half an hour searching.

He won't go to prison just for running away. I think he will get away with the drinking because there is no evidence. As for the other thing, he might get a fine and some community service, if they even find him guilty at all.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off