Son caught drink driving again

Convicted Driver Insurance

Jaynenufc

Hi,

I need some advice my son is 25 years old and three years ago he received a DR10 drink driving ban of 1 year. Last night he was caught again drink driving while already having a DR10 on his licence. I am really upset with him. He has 57 micrograms of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath.

Will he be sent to prison for this. I am so worried. He is an absolute idiot and I thank god he was caught before there was an accident.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I need some advice my son is 25 years old and three years ago he received a DR10 drink driving ban of 1 year. Last night he was caught again drink driving while already having a DR10 on his licence. I am really upset with him. He has 57 micrograms of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath.

Will he be sent to prison for this. I am so worried. He is an absolute idiot and I thank god he was caught before there was an accident.

Thanks in advance

Upon a second conviction of driving with excess alcohol within a ten year period and a breath reading of 57, sentencing guidelines suggest a band c fine and a driving disqualification of between 36-40 months.

As this will be his second conviction and subsequent disqualification within a ten year period he will be classed as a high risk offender. This means he will be required to take and pass a DVLA medical before his licence will be issued to him upon expiration of his disqualification.

Let us know how he gets on at court.

I am also a father of little son.
First please be calme when facing your son. And ask hime two questions:

1. why you drink?

2. Why you drive after drinking?

Driving after drinking is very strict in China and dangerous!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off