Blew 47 afternoon after the night before

Convicted Driver Insurance

Driftfan

I blew 47 the afternoon of the next day. Was pulled as didn't have seatbelt on which was silly. I waited until,afternoon for it to,leave my body. I drove fine, cooperated with police, I drive at dominos and need my job to pay my rent. What will I get? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I blew 47 the afternoon of the next day. Was pulled as didn't have seatbelt on which was silly. I waited until,afternoon for it to,leave my body. I drove fine, cooperated with police, I drive at dominos and need my job to pay my rent. What will I get? :/

Upon a first conviction of driving with excess alcohol and a breath reading of 47 magistrates sentencing guidelines suggest a band C fine and a driving disqualification of between 12-16 months. The majority of first time offenders are usually given the opportunity to take the drink driving rehabilitation course, upon completing the course the length of disqualification imposed will be reduced by up to 25%.

Our guide to appearing at magistrates court for drink driving offences may prove useful to you. Keep us updated and let us know how you get on at court.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off