Driving licence

Convicted Driver Insurance

mortifiedgrandma

Hi

I was convicted of DD January 2015, I received a reminder from the DVLA earlier this month which I completed and sent off with a cheque for £65, 10 days later my licence has arrived but DR10 is not on my licence any where, what should I do?

Many thanks.

Hi

I was convicted of DD January 2015, I received a reminder from the DVLA earlier this month which I completed and sent off with a cheque for £65, 10 days later my licence has arrived but DR10 is not on my licence any where, what should I do?

Many thanks.

You do not have to do anything. All driving convictions and endorsement codes used to be stored on the paper counterpart of a driving licence. The paper counterpart of photo-card driving licences was deemed redundant and was subsequently abolished on 8th June 2015.

All details of convictions and endorsement codes are now held and can be accessed electronically using the view or share your driving licence information online service. You need to enter your driving licence number, national insurance number and postcode to use this service.

There are other ways to apply to access your driving licence details which are outlined here.

You can find out more information about the changes and driving licence services here.

Last edited:
Similar situation my driving licence is coming up clean on the online check the court don't appear to have notified the dvla after been in court over 1 year ago.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off