will i go to prison?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Black_Rose

I hit a car and clipped the side of a van at some traffic lights and was arrested, i blew a 94 at the police station. Its my first offence and i fully co-operated with police at the station and intend to plead guilty in court, will i get a prison sentence?

In which case prison is most unlikely. You can read the magistrates guidelines here:

http://www.drinkdriving.org/drink_driving_sentencing_guidelines.php

where you will see that for a reading of 94 the recommendation is a 23-28 month ban and a community order.
The collision is an aggravating factor, but with no injury it should not make the magistrates sentence you outside their guidelines.

You can reduce the length of the ban by completing s Drink Drive Rehabilitation course which the magistrates may well offer you, but if they do not, make sure you ask to be allowed to complete one. This will reduce the length of the ban by up to 25%, but it has to be offered and accepted while you are in court. (you do not have to actually do a course, it is optional) There will be a fine, based on your income and costs to pay.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off