Help! Panicked and regretful

Convicted Driver Insurance

regretfull

Help!
Just stumbled on this forum because last night i was caught Drunk Driving.
Im utterly ashamed of myself and im in a bit of a mess currently.

So i went out with friends, had quite a lot to drink then got a taxi home and had some food.
My girlfriend called about 30 mins later and asked if wanted to go over, (about 20 mins drive away), and like a complete idiot i said yes.
About 5 miles into the journey i must have either clipped the curb or ran over something like a rock in the road because the front tire blew out, i pulled into a garage a bit further down the road to change the wheel, and that's when the police got me. I imagine they were close by and had caught sight of me.

I had a breathalyser on the road and i blew 91 micrograms, (which from what i understand is pretty high).
they took me to the station, put me in a cell, and i pleaded guilty to the offense this morning. I really didn't see any point whatsoever in denying anything.
I go to court in 2 weeks.

I just cant believe what Ive done!
I'm utterly distraught and panicking like crazy.

can anyone help me to understand what might happen to me?
This is my first offense for anything, and i have almost a clean license, (3 point currently for speeding 1 year ago).

Absolutely beside myself and don't know what to expect.
if anyone has had a similar offense i would appreciate knowing what happened to you

many thanks

John

Help!
Just stumbled on this forum because last night i was caught Drunk Driving.
Im utterly ashamed of myself and im in a bit of a mess currently.

So i went out with friends, had quite a lot to drink then got a taxi home and had some food.
My girlfriend called about 30 mins later and asked if wanted to go over, (about 20 mins drive away), and like a complete idiot i said yes.
About 5 miles into the journey i must have either clipped the curb or ran over something like a rock in the road because the front tire blew out, i pulled into a garage a bit further down the road to change the wheel, and that's when the police got me. I imagine they were close by and had caught sight of me.

I had a breathalyser on the road and i blew 91 micrograms, (which from what i understand is pretty high).
they took me to the station, put me in a cell, and i pleaded guilty to the offense this morning. I really didn't see any point whatsoever in denying anything.
I go to court in 2 weeks.

I just cant believe what Ive done!
I'm utterly distraught and panicking like crazy.

can anyone help me to understand what might happen to me?
This is my first offense for anything, and i have almost a clean license, (3 point currently for speeding 1 year ago).

Absolutely beside myself and don't know what to expect.
if anyone has had a similar offense i would appreciate knowing what happened to you

many thanks

John

The sentence you receive will largely depend on the evidential breath test result at the police station. The road side breath test is just a preliminary test, the results of which will not be used as a basis for prosecution.

What was the result of the breath test at the police station?

I had a breath test at the road side, then another one in the station which was the same reading of 91.

I have to say i thought it was REALLY high, and i was sick a little prior to the breathalyser, I'd had nothing to eat for around 24 hours.
they also didn't take a blood sample. Not sure if that helps me or not?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off