dvla medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

cauncey

Hi I did my medical about 4 weeks ago and admitted to doing some cocaine 4 weeks before that so got a letter today saying they need a urine test from me which I totally understand but also say they are checking with my dr and my medical records which I don't understand cos I don't drink so blood results will be ok...my questions are why are they checking with my dr and also will I be ok for the urine test seeing as it's maybe 7 weeks ago and my urine test is in 3 weeks,I got a couple of home urine test kits and passed both those but your help would be appreciated

They are checking with your doctor that you have never sought help for cocaine related problems - i.e. that you are not a cokehead. I'm guessing you aren't, and if it's the best part of 3 months since you took any, you will piss clear no problem at all.

Yeah that's what I thought to pal and it only stays in your system for about 4 days so as you say it's been a long time since I've had some so I guess I'm worrying over nothing at all,these urine tests do confuse me tho cos someone could have some coke and say Friday and have a piss test the following Friday and they'd still pass so obviously want to make sure as you say someone isn't a coke head

Last edited:
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off