Extended bail?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Helpplease

Hi, on 1st March my son crashed his car into 3 parked vehicles he was over limit and blew 42 at the station. He had blood test and was bailed to return today( 7 weeks later), on Thursday morning last week he had a notice posted through the front door saying "we are unable to proceed at this time" and changing his bail date to 20th May, why would this be please? I am confused

It is likely to be no more that the fact that the police have not yet received the result back from the laboratory, so need more time.
the other possibility, if he did not admit to driving at the time, is that they are still gathering witness statements and want them to be able to prove that your son was driving.

Hi, thanks for the reply I was confused as didn't think it could take over 7 weeks for blood results!, he did admit driving so there isn't really any evidence to collect so I guess it might just be the results then.

Hi, has anybody had blood results take this long before? It's been 8 weeks on Sunday?
I am trying to get my son to call police and ask if this is the reason bail has been extended but he is burying his head in the sand and won't do it.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off