Any useful suggestions

Convicted Driver Insurance

Daryl

I have been recently caught drink driving. I had a 71 microgrammes on the breath test. I was fully co-operative/polite with the police when pulled over and admitted fault almost instantly, will this sit well?

Also would the fact that i wasn't driving badly before pulled over, i clipped a kerb pulling into my estate, and the fact that no-one was involved help my case.

Being only 22 and having my license for less than a year is it likely i'll have to re-sit my test?

Im expecting a 12-18 month ban and whatever fine is given. Is this a likely outcome as well?

Dude,

Ease up,look sorrowfull and take whats coming. I was way way over the limit on first offence and £650 and 2 year ban was my penance as I was, and still am, regrettful and was co-operative. It's the aftermath you should worry about. No driving is inconvenient but it's the work worries, the friends and family worries, the temptation to drive, the cost of having a car again. I don't mean to be a grouch but to be forewarned is to be forarmed. Good luck brother.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off