Went to court today

Convicted Driver Insurance

Dumbidiot

Well a bit of an update for you waiting for your court dates. I was arrested on the 8th of March for drink driving. I blew 72mg at the roadside but in the station I blew 79mg. Strange i know. I basically admitted everything. No aggregating things happened and I fully complied with officers. Today I got banned for 17 months minus 4.5 for attending a drink awareness course and a £200 fine. So by next April i will have my licence back. I thought I was very lucky today. Also i only used the duty solicitor and she was fantastic. I have learned from this and will NEVER do it again.

Well a bit of an update for you waiting for your court dates. I was arrested on the 8th of March for drink driving. I blew 72mg at the roadside but in the station I blew 79mg. Strange i know. I basically admitted everything. No aggregating things happened and I fully complied with officers. Today I got banned for 17 months minus 4.5 for attending a drink awareness course and a £200 fine. So by next April i will have my licence back. I thought I was very lucky today. Also i only used the duty solicitor and she was fantastic. I have learned from this and will NEVER do it again.

Thanks for sharing this. I'm waiting to hear from the police about my court date. I'm around the same level as you - blood taken.

My question is - How much was the duty solicitor and did you find they were overall good? my situation is a little different, as people were injured :-(

Hi. The duty solicitor is free. I don't know about your circumstances as no other party was involved in my case and I was only offered breath not blood. It's going to knock me for six though as I'm a self employed plumber.

Please never okay it down it is a criminal offence and thank god you didn't hurt or kill anyone

Please never okay it down it is a criminal offence and thank god you didn't hurt or kill anyone
When did I ok it down?? I said I was very lucky and will never do it again. By lucky I meant everything from not hurting anyone, or myself and car and with the result in court. What am I supposed to say? Your honour please send me to prison? All I can say is sorry like I did in court and mean it which I do.

When did I ok it down?? I said I was very lucky and will never do it again. By lucky I meant everything from not hurting anyone, or myself and car and with the result in court. What am I supposed to say? Your honour please send me to prison? All I can say is sorry like I did in court and mean it which I do.

Glad you got the outcome you wanted

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off