Help please

Convicted Driver Insurance

TotalRegret

Last night i was caught drink driving my reading came up as 79, also i had travelled about 6-8 miles. I have 3 points on my license for speeding back in december 2008 and also attending a speed awareness course as i was caught speeding again in june. I totally regret doing what i did and i have upset my parents and im really ashamed of myself! I am really scared of what is going to happen. Will i loose my job? Can anyone help me with what i will probably get sentenced with?

Last edited:
Last night i was caught drink driving my reading came up as 79, also i had travelled about 6-8 miles. I have 3 points on my license for speeding back in december 2008 and also attending a speed awareness course as i was caught speeding again in june. I totally regret doing what i did and i have upset my parents and im really ashamed of myself! I am really scared of what is going to happen. Will i loose my job? Can anyone help me with what i will probably get sentenced with?

I presume this was a breath test reading. If this is the case, for a reading of 79, sentencing guidelines suggest a driving disqualification of between 17 and 22 months and a fine. You will no doubt be offered the opportunity to take and complete the drink driving rehabilitation course which can reduce your disqualification by up to 25%.

It is impossible to say if you will lose your job or not as this will depend on the type of job you do and your employer.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off