Court Date 2morrow

Convicted Driver Insurance

sabre

Good Morning, I got arrested for drink driving two weeks ago, I am due in Court On Tuesday 4th of August. I only drank about Four alcoholic Drinks and a few cans of red bull.

As I Was Driving Out Of a Car Park A Police Car Was Parked Opposite The Exit And they followed me for a about 1 minute.

The Result Of the breath test at the roadside was 37ug, When i was arrested at the station the second breath test was 43ug.

I Was Offered a blood and urine test which i declined.

Can You Tell Me What Would Be The
likely outcome ? im guessing 12 months ban.

should i speak to the duty solicitor?

Thank you

Good Morning, I got arrested for drink driving two weeks ago, I am due in Court On Tuesday 4th of August. I only drank about Four alcoholic Drinks and a few cans of red bull.

As I Was Driving Out Of a Car Park A Police Car Was Parked Opposite The Exit And they followed me for a about 1 minute.

The Result Of the breath test at the roadside was 37ug, When i was arrested at the station the second breath test was 43ug.

I Was Offered a blood and urine test which i declined.

Can You Tell Me What Would Be The likely outcome ? im guessing 12 months ban.

should i speak to the duty solicitor?

Thank you

Hi there,

Speaking to the duty solicitor can only help matters. For a breath reading of 43, sentencing guidelines suggest a driving disqualification of between 12 - 16 months.

The ban length will depend on any mitigating and aggravating factors present in your case. Best case scenario is a 12month ban, a chance to take the drink driving rehabilitation course which will take your ban down to 9 months and a fine.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

They Gave me 13 months ban and a Fine of £330. Was also Offered the course which would cut it down by 13 weeks.

Even my duty solicitor Told Me That My Breath Reading Was Low and I Should Of Taken A Blood Test.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off