Dring driving whit out of lisence

Convicted Driver Insurance

Eirinas

Hello guys done a silly mistake never driven a car before as i didint had any license. And the first night ive done it i had a crash rolled my car over.
What to expect as i was let go by police officers blew 0.7 and had a blood test taken dunno what to expect felling very bad as this was my fiances car and she is on holiday atm. Dunno what to do next please help me guys.

Hello guys done a silly mistake never driven a car before as i didint had any license. And the first night ive done it i had a crash rolled my car over.
What to expect as i was let go by police officers blew 0.7 and had a blood test taken dunno what to expect felling very bad as this was my fiances car and she is on holiday atm. Dunno what to do next please help me guys.

The legal limit in breath is 35 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. Can you clarify what your breath test reading was? As 0.7 is an odd figure to quote for a breath test reading.

Did the police arrest you at the scene? How long was it after you rolled the car that you got arrested and subsequently breath tested? Did your girlfriend give you permission to take the car?

Have you been charged with anything or just bailed to appear at the police station at a later date pending blood test results?

Last edited:
The legal limit in breath is 35 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. Can you clarify what your breath test reading was? As 0.7 is an odd figure to quote for a breath test reading.

Have you been charged with anything or just bailed to appear at the police station at a later date?

Well they just let me go and said i will recieve a letter confirming my court date and thats it. So dunno what to do or what to expect as ive done a silliest thing ever in my life.

Well they just let me go and said i will recieve a letter confirming my court date and thats it. So dunno what to do or what to expect as ive done a silliest thing ever in my life.

So they never formally charged you with any offence? You weren't bailed to appear at court and they just let you go and said you would receive a letter with a date you must attend court?

They didint say nothing specifically as the accident happend i staid there and waited for police to arrive they gave me a breathalyze test as i think i blew 0.7 thats what he said didint really undurstand anything about it then we went to a hospital to take the blood test. did that and drived me back home. i asked them whats gonna happen now they say i need to wait for a letter from court i suppose.

They didint say nothing specifically as the accident happend i staid there and waited for police to arrive they gave me a breathalyze test as i think i blew 0.7 thats what he said didint really undurstand anything about it then we went to a hospital to take the blood test. did that and drived me back home. i asked them whats gonna happen now they say i need to wait for a letter from court i suppose.

If you were driving the car without a licence this offence is known as driving otherwise than in accordance with a driving licence. If you took the car without your girlfriends consent then this offence is known as (TWOC) taking a vehicle without consent. You will not have been insured to drive the car either so you will have been driving with no insurance, which is also an offence.

Depending on your blood test results and whether you exceeded the legal limit and/or were under the influence of alcohol or drugs, this could see further offences being committed.

There is nothing much you can do but wait for further communication. Once you know what charge(s) are going to be brought against you, then you can seek advice and possible legal representation.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off