advice needed plz

Convicted Driver Insurance

stupid1982

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if i need to resit my driving test. I was banned on sept 9th for 24 months and i had only been driving for 4 months. I have had a letter from the dvla stating that i will have to sit a medical as i was nearly 3 and a half times over the limit so im classed as a high risk offender but they havent said i have to resit my test. There was no mention of this either from the magistrate when i was at court. Any info would be appreciated.

thanks

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if i need to resit my driving test. I was banned on sept 9th for 24 months and i had only been driving for 4 months. I have had a letter from the dvla stating that i will have to sit a medical as i was nearly 3 and a half times over the limit so im classed as a high risk offender but they havent said i have to resit my test. There was no mention of this either from the magistrate when i was at court. Any info would be appreciated.

thanks

If the Magistrates did not order you to re-sit your driving test, you will not have to do so. The new drivers act only applies where a newly qualified driver accumulates 6 or more penalty points during the first two years of driving (the probationary period).

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off