Blew a 42. Waiting on test result

Convicted Driver Insurance

Mzcraze

So I went to a friends party on Monday night had a few drinks but stopped drinking around 12:30 and decided to go home as I only live around the corner(it was very dumb I know) I got pulled over and blew a 52 but Im not sure how accurate the roadside breathalyser are. Back at the station i blew both 42 and was asked if I wanted to blood test so I agreed.

Waited roughly an hour for a nurse to draw my blood which was done at 6:22am almost 6 hours after my last drink. 10 mins later I was asked to do a breathalyser again to see if I could go home and I blew a 30.

What are the chances my blood results will come lower. I'm really scared about getting a criminal record and being bad. I don't know what I was thinking driving after having a few drinks. I feel like my life is gonna change if I go to court and get convicted as this may affect things I want to do in the future.

Can someone please shed light on what going to happen as I currently have to wait 6 weeks for my blood sample results to come back.

So I went to a friends party on Monday night had a few drinks but stopped drinking around 12:30 and decided to go home as I only live around the corner(it was very dumb I know) I got pulled over and blew a 52 but Im not sure how accurate the roadside breathalyser are. Back at the station i blew both 42 and was asked if I wanted to blood test so I agreed.

Waited roughly an hour for a nurse to draw my blood which was done at 6:22am almost 6 hours after my last drink. 10 mins later I was asked to do a breathalyser again to see if I could go home and I blew a 30.

What are the chances my blood results will come lower. I'm really scared about getting a criminal record and being bad. I don't know what I was thinking driving after having a few drinks. I feel like my life is gonna change if I go to court and get convicted as this may affect things I want to do in the future.

Can someone please shed light on what going to happen as I currently have to wait 6 weeks for my blood sample results to come back.

It is impossible to predict exactly what the outcome of your evidential blood test result is going to be. Based on you blowing 30 ten minutes after your blood sample was taken, I would say there is a good chance your blood test result may come back under the legal limit of 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood. This is not however a foregone conclusion.

If your blood test result does come back under the legal limit, consider yourself very lucky. If your blood test result shows you exceeded the legal limit of 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood you will be charged accordingly and bailed to appear at a magistrates court.

Did you take a part of the blood sample yourself? If so you can have it analysed privately by an analytical chemist of your choice. This will be much more conclusive than simply trying to convince yourself one way or another. If you didn't then I am afraid all you can do is wait until you hear off the police.

Let us know how you get on.

My bail is tomorrow and i had to chase them up today for the result. an officer said my bail was cancelled but not sure and another said no its not cancelled lucky for my the officer in charge of my case said she tried to call me but couldn't get through but eventually she was able to tell me that i was off bail as my test result came over.

This really is a lesson learnt so guys learn from it because the 6 weeks waiting was hell. So glad that i can put this behind me.

I take it you mean your test result came UNDER rather than over...?
pleased for you, the government are just in the process of closing the loophole where you blow over, but can have a blood test, often quite a while later which cancels out the breath. -it was an hour, I see, for you. The best hour you will ever spend in a police station!

My bail is tomorrow and i had to chase them up today for the result. an officer said my bail was cancelled but not sure and another said no its not cancelled lucky for my the officer in charge of my case said she tried to call me but couldn't get through but eventually she was able to tell me that i was off bail as my test result came UNDER.

This really is a lesson learnt so guys learn from it because the 6 weeks waiting was hell. So glad that i can put this behind me.

I MEANT TO SAY UNDER. sorry

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off