Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you support and agree with this new legislation?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES (Please comment and tell us why)

1 16.67%
  • NO (Please comment and tell us why)

3 50.00%
  • UNSURE? (Please comment and tell us why)

2 33.33%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New Drink Driving Legislation Effective 1st June 2013

price1367 is offline TTC Group Associate Director

Default Re: New Drink Driving Legislation Effective 1st June 2013

S88 entitlement is nothing to do with the court and your solicitor should not mention it during your appeal to get your licence back. That will just muddy the water.
    I can assure you that the guidance that I gave in my last post is correct.
    You said that you are happy with the application because it is the truth. That is good, but as I indicated before, sometimes there are areas that you should not go into because it turns the magistrates against the application. This is mainly an application saying: 'poor old X, my client, is really suffering from this long ban and I would ask you to put an end to his misery.' That is true..... And will be refused.
    On the other hand, an application along the lines of: "my client was in a bad place 2 years ago. This is what he has done to change his life and reassure you that he will not reoffend. if he is granted his licence back now these are the benefits that others will get from this.....' Then quote job opportunities for new staff, or whatever will happen to the good. That should also be true, of course, but will probably produce a positive response from the magistrates.
    you can sent me a PM on here if you want, with the outline of your argument that you plan to put to the court and I am happy to advise. At the end of the day though, what you submit to the court must be true!

stoopid is offline Member

Hi,

Thanks again for the reply. He most definitely won't be mentioning that during my application.

My reasons for the application are definitely worth consideration. Numerous people are being put under pressure as a result of my disqualification and my employment is also under question.

Thanks again for your advice, I really appreciate it.

stoopid is offline Member

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Well S88 is no use to me now anyhow, I had my hearing today and my ban was reduced by approx 6 months meaning I have just over 3 months left to run. I guess at least I can get the medical etc out of the way now.

Thanks for your advice anyhow!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456