Applying for a UK resident visa

Convicted Driver Insurance

ak23

Hi, Could someone help me out here. I am planning on applying for a UK resident visa, currently on a student. was caught at 42mg breath and 108 in urine. Trial pending as my result is lower while the polices result is higher.

Anyhow in the forms it mentions :
E5. Have you ever been charged or indicted in any country with a
criminal offence for which you have not yet been tried in court?

For the purpose of answering questions E5 to
E9, the following information provides guidance
on actions which may constitute war crimes,
crimes against humanity, genocide, or terrorist
activities.
This guidance is not exhaustive. The full
definitions of war crimes, crimes against
humanity and genocide can be found in
Schedule 8 of the International Criminal Court
Act 2001 at www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga
or purchased from The Stationery Office
(telephone 0870 600 5522). It is the applicant’s
responsibility to satisfy him/herself that he/she
is familiar with the definitions and can answer
the questions accurately.

Does anyone know if this includes drink driving?

Hi, Could someone help me out here. I am planning on applying for a UK resident visa, currently on a student. was caught at 42mg breath and 108 in urine. Trial pending as my result is lower while the polices result is higher.

Anyhow in the forms it mentions :
E5. Have you ever been charged or indicted in any country with a
criminal offence for which you have not yet been tried in court?

The answer to this question is obviously yes as you have been charged with a drink driving offence which is a criminal offence.

For the purpose of answering questions E5 to
E9, the following information provides guidance
on actions which may constitute war crimes,
crimes against humanity, genocide, or terrorist
activities.
This guidance is not exhaustive. The full
definitions of war crimes, crimes against
humanity and genocide can be found in
Schedule 8 of the International Criminal Court
Act 2001 at www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga
or purchased from The Stationery Office
(telephone 0870 600 5522). It is the applicant’s
responsibility to satisfy him/herself that he/she
is familiar with the definitions and can answer
the questions accurately.

Does anyone know if this includes drink driving?

This information applies to the other questions about war crimes, crimes against humanity, genocide and terrorist activity. Specifically E6, E7 and E8.

The answer to this question is obviously yes as you have been charged with a drink driving offence which is a criminal offence.

This information applies to the other questions about war crimes, crimes against humanity, genocide and terrorist activity. Specifically E6, E7 and E8.

Hie there when it comes to dd I'm afraid you have to tell them& its not as bad it only gets worse if they discover without you telling them I know as I live next door to a student this happened to, and she was upfront told them & got discretionary , u can even give them a call, and ask

Hie there when it comes to dd I'm afraid you have to tell them& its not as bad it only gets worse if they discover without you telling them I know as I live next door to a student this happened to, and she was upfront told them & got discretionary , u can even give them a call, and ask

Thanks for the info. Can you give me more details and did she get the visa? I am in a similar situation and think it might be better to just leave the country rather than applying and failing?

Thanks for the info. Can you give me more details and did she get the visa? I am in a similar situation and think it might be better to just leave the country rather than applying and failing?
Yes she did as they wanted just honesty, don't make quick decisions , fight it ii am sure growing up your parents as they always say that we are not quitters, you made a mistake and so did most of us head up high now, don't look back, look for a way to better this without leaving, I ain't even gone to court and having nightmares but its already happened so don't give up now

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off