Blood tests procedure

Convicted Driver Insurance

Gutted28

I am awaiting blood test results and currently on bail. I have just read that there are certain procedures the police must follow when I arrived I was taking to be breathalysed I followed instructions and done exactly what the officer said. He then said there was something wrong with machine and was not working. He then told me I would have to have a blood test which I replied really I am scared of needles he informed me it would be better for me if I complied as it would be better for myself because the doctor would have to be called in meaning I think bide time. My question is should I not have been offered a urine test ?

I am awaiting blood test results and currently on bail. I have just read that there are certain procedures the police must follow when I arrived I was taking to be breathalysed I followed instructions and done exactly what the officer said. He then said there was something wrong with machine and was not working. He then told me I would have to have a blood test which I replied really I am scared of needles he informed me it would be better for me if I complied as it would be better for myself because the doctor would have to be called in meaning I think bide time. My question is should I not have been offered a urine test ?

Please see here for more information on the evidential specimen police procedure. If the provision of a specimen other than a specimen of breath is required then the decision of whether this specimen shall be a blood specimen or urine specimen shall be decided by the police officer. If a blood specimen is required then this must be provided unless the medical practioner who is asked to take the specimen is of the opinion that, for medical reasons, it cannot or should not be taken.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off