Advice please!

Convicted Driver Insurance

Misty

My boyfriend has recently been arrested for drink driving (blowing 43), he refused the blood test because of drugs in his system. He was banned 5 years ago for a year for DD. what is he likely to get as punishment? He also has other outstanding matters in court regarding a burglary trial that's ongoing, will that effect it? I know he's stupid, I have told him a million times that he could have killed someone

My boyfriend has recently been arrested for drink driving (blowing 43), he refused the blood test because of drugs in his system. He was banned 5 years ago for a year for DD. what is he likely to get as punishment? He also has other outstanding matters in court regarding a burglary trial that's ongoing, will that effect it? I know he's stupid, I have told him a million times that he could have killed someone

Upon conviction of delibrately failing to provide a specimen for analysis while driving or attempting to drive and with a previous conviction and disqualification of driving with excess alcohol five years ago, magistrates sentencing guidelines suggest a driving disqualification of 36-52 months and anything from a band C fine to a high level community order. Your boyfriends criminal record will also be taken into account when it comes to sentencing. It is impossible to say how these outstanding offences and his criminal record may affect the offence of failing to provide a specimen for analysis, his solicitor should be in a better position to be able to advise him further. It sounds like the offence of failing to provide a specimen is the least of his worries.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off