just been caught.... :-(

Convicted Driver Insurance

hermeneutika

hello ...i was caught last Friday i blew in the machine as was over the limit....about 40 i think. Handcuffed and driven to the police station. Took another breath test at the station ...cant remember what the result was. But was told my result was borderline. So they then took a blood test. They gave me a sample of my blood as well.
I sent my blood sample off to be tested.

Anyone know how long it will take for the police blood sample to come back? I am told to reappear at the police station on the 10 August. But they also said that if the blood sample was not over the limit then they would not prosecute.

So what will happen to me if the police do not get back to me about the blood sample and what will happen to me when i attend at the police station?

any help in this dreadful matter greatly appreciated....thank you in advance

hello ...i was caught last Friday i blew in the machine as was over the limit....about 40 i think. Handcuffed and driven to the police station. Took another breath test at the station ...cant remember what the result was. But was told my result was borderline. So they then took a blood test. They gave me a sample of my blood as well.
I sent my blood sample off to be tested.

Anyone know how long it will take for the police blood sample to come back? I am told to reappear at the police station on the 10 August. But they also said that if the blood sample was not over the limit then they would not prosecute.

So what will happen to me if the police do not get back to me about the blood sample and what will happen to me when i attend at the police station?

any help in this dreadful matter greatly appreciated....thank you in advance

It usually takes several weeks for your blood sample to return. It depends on the results of the blood sample as to what will happen to you when you attend the police station. If your blood test results show you were over the legal prescribed limit of 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood you will be charged with an offence and fingerprinted, photographed etc before being released on bail to appear at court. If your results show you were not over the legal prescribed limit, no further action will be taken.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off