A Little bit of light at the end of the tunnel?

Convicted Driver Insurance

clairec

I just wanted to perhaps give a little bit of hope to anyone who is feeling the effects of a drink driving ban! I was prosecuted in June and yes I was guilty, and the punishment both financially and mentally has been extremely difficult to cope with and I've lost a lot more than my car and licence through it. I won't go into the details of the incident as it's not relevant to my post, but needless to say I feel it's a hard lesson that I have very much learnt, and most certainly won't repeat! I have been banned for 13 months and at this point have 10 months 27 days to go, 47 weeks, not that I'm counting?
I must say the last two and a bit months have flown by and getting busses isn't that bad it just takes a bit of organising! I'm still trying to get used to not having a car as I live in a rural area. I think it's just a case of staying strong which has been hard.
Well anyway here I am and I have heard nightmare strories of how when it comes to getting insured again it will cost a fortune? well I found the courage tonight to have a look on some comparison websites and have a look and to my surprise the quotes that came back were equal if not slightly cheaper than I was paying before!! So for anyone worrying just try it and see? So hopefully when I get my licence back life can return to normality, as it will for us all. The important thing is to learn by experience and not beat youself up.
Claire xx

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off