Got an 18 month ban and missed my REABILITATION COURSE!!!

Convicted Driver Insurance

unlucky1

Hi guys! The story is that I received an 18 month ban in april 2011 and got the opportunity to undergo a reahbilitation course which would of knocked off 4 months of the ban. Due to horrendous financial circumstances I was unable to go on the course and have to do the full 18 months. I am finding it really hard to get this out of my mind. I am currently studying economics at university and I am totally dreading my future as I am told such convictions have major impacts on future prospects. Many proffesional companies won't even look at me twice. Need some support please guys!

UNLUCKY1

Your DD conviction will be spent 5 years from the date of conviction, and although there are exceptions, you won't have to mention it on application forms etc. after that.

Anyone who even reads a little bit about economics is dreading the future at the moment, can't help you there! :)

Your DD conviction will be spent 5 years from the date of conviction, and although there are exceptions, you won't have to mention it on application forms etc. after that.

Anyone who even reads a little bit about economics is dreading the future at the moment, can't help you there! :)

Incorrect, but I understand where you're coming from.

The truth is, your conviction will be spent 10 years from when you get your licence back. However, as you said, you only have to declare it to an insurance company for example, for 5 years.

Hi guys! The story is that I received an 18 month ban in april 2011 and got the opportunity to undergo a reahbilitation course which would of knocked off 4 months of the ban. Due to horrendous financial circumstances I was unable to go on the course and have to do the full 18 months. I am finding it really hard to get this out of my mind. I am currently studying economics at university and I am totally dreading my future as I am told such convictions have major impacts on future prospects. Many proffesional companies won't even look at me twice. Need some support please guys!

UNLUCKY1

I'm pretty sure you can re-book yourself on to another course date, providing you have not exceeded the necessary completion date set by the court.

In my opinion, even if you need to search for pennies on the floor to find the money for this course, the deduction in disqualification is very much worth it.

Samsam is wrong.
5 years under the rehabilitation offenders act. (will vanish from any check)
Only stays on licence for 10 years so if you get caught for second time they have the evidence when sentencing.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off