Do I need a soliciter?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Robertb8335

Hi I got caught 60 microgrammes on the breath test and was going to go to court on my own but not sure if that is wise?

Can someone please help me. I would just like to know if it is worth getting a soliciter and would the court frown upon it if I didnt.

Thanks

Hi I got caught 60 microgrammes on the breath test and was going to go to court on my own but not sure if that is wise?

Can someone please help me. I would just like to know if it is worth getting a soliciter and would the court frown upon it if I didnt.

Thanks

For a breath reading of 60 you are looking at a fine and a 17-22 month disqualification. If you are eligible for legal aid I would definitely say get a solicitor. If you are not, it all boils down to how much you are prepared to pay and can afford to pay in order to keep your disqualification to a minimum.

There is a duty solicitor available at court, that you can use on the day of your court case, free of charge if you are pleading guilty. Although they wont have the time to really look over the specific details of your case like a solicitor you hire would.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off