How long to get dvla medical results?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Fcuk09lv

I had a medical on 28th feb 2012, and have still not received my license back, it was sue back 16th feb when my ban was up. Anyone know how long they normally take? Im a mechanic and not driving is becoming a pain for work.

I had a medical on 28th feb 2012, and have still not received my license back, it was sue back 16th feb when my ban was up. Anyone know how long they normally take? Im a mechanic and not driving is becoming a pain for work.

Should have heard from them by now, phone them up and ask them.

If the DVLA can make a decision based on the information provided including all relevant medical results they aim to make a decision on most cases within 15 working days.
If they need to investigate further and require more information from their medical advisors or your GP then they aim to make a decision on most cases within 90 working days.
This will be in addition to the time it takes for blood samples to be sent for testing and analysis which should take no longer than a week or so.

You could contact the DVLA to enquire about the status of your application.​

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off