advice needed

Convicted Driver Insurance

brightside

Ok, so maybe I've left this a bit late, but can't hurt to try and prepare.
I'm in court wednesday charged with drink driving, having been arrested for the offence in early September. I'd been out for the night, had about 4 or 5 bottles of beer, drove the few miles back from the pub to a car park, where I was going to be parked for the night as I was sleeping in my car for a short period of time.
Whilst in the car, i noticed I had a bottle ofjaegermeister in the back, left over from a fesitval the weekend before, and had a little sip, which eventually turned into a little more than a sip. I was on the phone to a friend, decided to sit outside the car, where the police noticed me and came over. I was clearly drunk, breathalizer showed me at 44, I fully co-operated, went to the station, where I later blew 50 and then 58. I've admitted to drinking before driving, I've explained circumstances as to sleeping in my car, and that I did consume the majority whilst in my car. None of which is excusable I know, but I'm wondering the likelyhood that this will be taken into consideration before being sentenced? Blood was taken,results show 102mg. I've no previous convictions of any sort, clean licence, no claims or accidents, recently 21 years old with 3 n half years on my licence. My job 100% depends on being able to drive, as I'm a kitchen salesman, and any job in my field would require it as well.

If anyone could offer help, advice, a few words of wisdome, for anything that I'm about to face I'd be most grateful, as I current ly have that 'sick to your stomach' feeling as the date approaches.

Hi mate it is likely that you are going to get a 12 months ban. Im in the same situation at the moment.

I got caught on saturday my reading at the station was 42. They did the blood tests now wating for the results.

Let us know the outcome. Good luck!

Not sure exactly what you'll get, but whenever you're being charged with any sort of drink drive offence you need to prepare yourself for a ban.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off