Thankyou Forum

Convicted Driver Insurance

BobMUFC08

Just a thanks really to everyone who has posted on here and Stephensons for their free legal advice. I've found the information on here and being able to read people going through similar motions to be invaluable.

I got caught drink driving about a month ago, tested 41 on the breathalyzer at the police station and had the blood taken pretty much straight away. Today I had a letter telling me my bail date was cancelled, so rang up the station and my blood results were 74 :D:D

The worst thing about the whole thing was the waiting. It drove me crazy. Everytime I was alone with my thoughts and last thing before I went to bed every night, all I could think about were the blood results. Am I going to be banned or not. Reliving the night I got arrested over and over again considering different outcomes and actions.

I haven't driven for the past month because my insurance renewal was a few days after my arrest so I cancelled it. Learning to adjust to life without a car has been horrific. I'll be insuring my car again as soon as I next get paid :)

Can't believe my luck, a second chance, I'm certaintly not going to be drink driving EVER again.

Thank you

A lucky escape for you Bob, I only wish that I'd had a "yellow card" like that instead of being caught bang to rights and over the limit.

Good luck and happy motoring! :)

I agree with your comments this forum has pretty much kept me sane in what has been a NIGHTMARE couple of weeks! Think ill be a member for life!
Well done you for getting through and make sure you stick to your word - its just not worth it!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off