Just coming to terms with what i did.

Convicted Driver Insurance

M8WHR

Im Paul, 19. I have a full HGV class 1 licence and on new years day at 2.00am I tried to drive home under the influence. I never made it out of the village, I took another cars wing mirror off, then halfed a telegraph post, and landed upside down in a field. I was unconscious for some time, upto an hour. I have been released on bail and I'm due up in court on Thursday.

I keep thinking, hoping, it was all a dream. I have no recollection of getting into the car. I have to keep looking at this picture :-
163669_176396139060845_100000713807191_442079_3195284_n.jpg

I keep telling myself, I did this. I nearly died. Even worse, I nearly took out someone else in the process.

Surprisingly, I walked out of that car with a tennis ball sized lump on my noggin, a few cuts on my hand, and generally feeling sore. Why? I did wrong. There are many happy, honest and innocent people who die because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I don't know what possessed me to drive the car, I know I'll never make the same mistake again. I rely on my licence, as I'm in a rural part of scotland, but I am ready for whatever punishment I'm given.

One final thing, people have said to me, I'll get what I deserve, I was foolish. I know all this. What these people dont understand is how powerful the mind can be at torchering itself. The look on people's faces when I tell them the reason I crashed is enough to set the torture going again.

Last edited:
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off