Caught and ashamed, please help

Convicted Driver Insurance

cpl

:(

I attended a party on sat in an army barracks and drove home with some friends in the car, admittedley really drunk, whilst still on the barracks i knocked over 2 people i panicked and left the scene, an hour later the police came to my house and arrested me.

i failed to give a breath sample as i was drunk and just really scared later on in the early morning the police officer gave me a fit and proper test which i think i passed and my blood was not tested.

i admitted to being drunk on my interview as i am so ashamed of myself, however the police officer informed me that they were charging me, drink driving, failure to give breathe sample and furious driving as i was in private land when the incident occured

Luckily the people i knocked over have been released from hospital with cuts and bruises.

i am so ashamed of myself can someone please tell me what the likely punishment will be.:(

i live on a army bks 2 in germany i went out with friends on sat and drunk drove home i rolled my car in the snow i was knocked out and my car in a ditch the car wrote off, the german police took me and my liecense whats going to happen 2 me they said i must wait 3-5 days its been 5 days 2moz still dont no nothing can any1 help me. am just so glad nobody was hurt because of me and am so sorry and glad am here writing this

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off