reapplying for license to court which banned me

Convicted Driver Insurance

neilo

i wrote a letter after getting banned for 3 years drink driving feb 2008 to swansea about 6 months ago no reply so i read on this site you have to apply to the court that banned you so i wrote a letter a few days ago and they rang me .i originally got the ban and £545 fine not told i would have to resit any test and i never received any letter about a medical.When they rang me they asked my date of birth and said they would apply for a court date.Does anyone know what to expect my reading was 64mlg out of 100mlg of breath but i had been banned 9 years and 11 months beforehand just weeks out of the 10 year cliche so i think the judge made an example of me ,also would i get my wagon entitlement back as it was on my original license as i passed my test 1990

Hey,

I have just been banned for 3 years also, second offence, didnt realise you could apply after 2 years for the licence. Will follow your thread to see what happens.

I was banned for 3 years in 2008, but after 2 years of my ban I wrote to the magistrate court that disqualified me and requested a date back in court to appeal for early return of my licence. You do need good reasons to request though, ie work, family, extreme hardship. I represented myself and it wasn't as scary as I imagined. I was lucky and had the last 1 year of my ban removed. The thing to do is get lots of references from work, friends and family, and show remorse. Good luck.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off