blew 44

Convicted Driver Insurance

steve

blew at station 47 then 44, whent for blood which came back as 100. officer droped me back at car an hour later without retesting me, was he ment to? any chance of void case...hears hopping

I would like to ask how long after the breath test did they take blood and as for void case you could try posting a new thread in ask a solicitor free advice forum good luck

I am confused by this ... when and how did you get the results of the blood test???

blew at station 47 then 44, whent for blood which came back as 100. officer droped me back at car an hour later without retesting me, was he ment to? any chance of void case...hears hopping

Hi i blew 51 and was released after a couple of hours to drive,without a retest,i also was not handcuffed,my charge paper states that i was driving car.....reg: but its not my reg he mixed up two letters on my form making it another car. i'm in court next week.

When i was arrested i wasnt handcuffed either. If they don`t deem you a threat then they wont do it.

Also i wasn`t breathtested when released either. All the cop asked me was "do you feel fit". I said yes and was released. I blew 47, blood was 112. Was in custody for roughly 3 hrs i think? Based on the figures your taught on the DD course the average person will get rid of 7mcg per hour i think. Which to me means i was under the limit when i was released.

Based on your readings it would appear you would of been JUST under as well.

Will it get you off the charge? Doubt it.

As a guide for your sentence and seeing as though i was a similar reading i got.....

12mths reduced to 9mths on completion of DD course.
£85 costs
£15 victims surcharge.

Hope this helps.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off