Caught Drunk driving..... help?

Convicted Driver Insurance

pink60schick

I was caught driving and blew 054 at the roadside at the station i blew 43 what are the chances of my blood test coming back lower?

I was caught driving and blew 054 at the roadside at the station i blew 43 what are the chances of my blood test coming back lower?

Depends on many many factors, not least of which will be how long after you blew 43 on the evidential breath testing machine did your blood sample get taken? Your body eliminates alchol over time so it is highly likely that your blood alcohol content would have been lower at the time the blood sample was taken.

However, it is still impossible to predict with any degree of accuracy. If you were given a sample of blood, then your best course of action would be to have it analysed privately to determine the blood alcohol content. If not, then the only other thing you can do is wait until the police receive your blood test results and take things from there.

i was drinking on an empty stomach my last drink was before 12 my tests at the station were after 3am and my blood was taken around 4am will any of that make a difference?

i was drinking on an empty stomach my last drink was before 12 my tests at the station were after 3am and my blood was taken around 4am will any of that make a difference?

All these factors will contribute towards your blood alcohol content. However it is still impossible to predict with any degree of accuracy without having your own sample, if you received one, privately analysed.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off