caught drink driving crashed the car and only a provisional license

Convicted Driver Insurance

kevmids

hi everyone i lost controll of my car on christmas day (blow out or something) and hit the central reservation on a dual carraigeway which wrote the car off.the police arrived and i was arrested.i have been charged with drink driving i had 149 millgrammes in 100 milliliters of blood and ive also been charged with having no license (i have got a provisional though).does anyone know if the crash will be took into consideration as well.(no one else was involved).also does anyone know what type of sentence i can expect.
thanx kev.....

well i got a 20 month ban,255 quid fine and 60 quid costs.

I have just been caught on friday night for more or less the same but my level was a bit higher than that (blew 122), I hope the court is as leaniant with me because Although i have never been in any sort of trouble with the police before I think I might be facing a Custodial Sentence.

Craig

I have just been caught on friday night for more or less the same but my level was a bit higher than that (blew 122), I hope the court is as leaniant with me because Although i have never been in any sort of trouble with the police before I think I might be facing a Custodial Sentence.

Craig

Get yourself a solicitor (or a chastity belt)

:eek:

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off