Any Advice Appreciated

Convicted Driver Insurance
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasice

Hi,

A few days ago i crashed my jeep as it slide round a corner and tipped over. I had too many people in the car at the time & 1 of my friends were seriously injured in the incident, but is ok. When breathalized was over the legal limit.

I was arrested & bailed to return to police station in a few weeks..

This is so much worse than any theards ive read so far... and would appreciate any advice on what will happen? or what to expect? or do? would help...:(:confused:

Thanks in advance to any replys!!

Hi,

A few days ago i crashed my jeep as it slide round a corner and tipped over. I had too many people in the car at the time & 1 of my friends were seriously injured in the incident, but is ok. When breathalized was over the legal limit.

I was arrested & bailed to return to police station in a few weeks..

This is so much worse than any theards ive read so far... and would appreciate any advice on what will happen? or what to expect? or do? would help...:(:confused:

Thanks in advance to any replys!!

It depends on your blood alcohol content and what you are ultimately charged with. Obviously you will be charged with drink driving and the fact there was an accident where someone was seriously injured will only aggravate matters further. You could also be charged with careless or dangerous driving depending on the circumstances.

What was your breath test reading? Did you give a blood sample?

Hi, I blew 89mg and not sure whether it would make a difference, this is my my 1st offence & last...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off