Ashamed to tell the truth to people

Convicted Driver Insurance
I know I'm not alone here.
Aside from losing out on my dream job that was due to start early this year due to no license.
Aside from last year having changed my children's school to one much further away ( better school ) as I had a car to drop them off... and now I don't....

(my 'ASIDE' list could go on forever!)

I have to lie to people about why I no longer drive.
The people closest to me.

When in reality I want to scream out about it and cry at my stupidity..but I know my family and friends reaction and I cant handle that while I already loathe whats happened so much already.

We are blacklisted as evil humans for this crime... ( and rightfully so in a lot of cases... ) no matter what the circumstances were.
I already feel enough shame and anger at myself for this and whether I beleive I had good reasons to leave my house that very early morning or not, I made the error and took my penalty with a heavy heart but with open eyes as to what I had done.

anyway... this isn't about self sympathy, I certainty don't have that for myself right now.
Just seems such a burden to lie to people about it but its just what has to be done or this could be a black cloud over my head other people see on me for the rest of my life.

At times like this you need a drink! and we all know what trouble that can cause!

Its nice to find a place where other people understand whats going on in my head and life right now.

x

(penalty 17 months - will attend driving course soon to reduce that by 25% )

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off