Opinions please

Convicted Driver Insurance

Tom

Hi, i got arrested for drink driving, slightly long story but here it is...

I went out to the pub to meet some mates... driving, and had 2 pints over about 4 hours. After the pub closed i went home. I wasnt feeling great, i have anxiety disorder, which is not very nice, i am prone to panic attacks, anxiety and insomnia... along with a few other less important things.
When i was at home i decided to have a couple more drinks... hoping it would help me get some proper sleep at a decent time. Unfortunately i had a severe panic attack and was so worried there was something wrong with me that i drove to the hospital, quite a long way, but i wasnt really thinking, i live in the country. When i got there i sat in my car and realised i was being stupid and decided it would be a bad idea to head back home.

So i went to the local club i like to go to... hung out with some people i knew in there wondering when i would be okay to go back home, when the club closed i was invited back to one of their houses, and decided it would be a better idea to stay with people for the moment, and they lived closer than i did, in town which meant that i could rest there, maybe even get some sleep before i headed home..

Unfortunately i decided to drive, i was still anxious, trying to hold down panic attacks, but i didnt feel drunk anymore.

Long story short i was stopped and was over the limit... about 53 [limit is 35]

I have no criminal records.. and have been driving for about 5-6years. I was no trouble with the police, and they were very nice to me. I stayed till the morning... and they released me.

This happened last night. Im worried about what is going to happen next, and the judgement of my family, they are away for a couple more days. I think i just needed to get the story down, exorcise it perhaps, but i am also interested if anyone has any advice or suggestions that would help me know what to expect or what to do.

Thanks

56 on both attempts?

I understand your feeling anxious, i was stopped beginning of october and i`m in court 11th Dec. When are you in court?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off