Help or advice please

Convicted Driver Insurance

gmd

I was stopped last week and over the limit. i have never been in trouble before and there were circumstances which i wonder will help me in cort. i was in a pub and there was a woman there who i had had an argument with a few weeks ago. as i left she was stood on the stepand hit me for no reason. I was the one who rang the police . when they arrived i said if she apologised i would take it no further. she wouldnt. they said as we both smelt of alcohol, they would ring me this week and i am seeing them later this week. regarding her assaulting me leaving me with a split inside lip . i know this woman and i knew she would have done something to my car. my dad only lives round the corner and my husband was collecting me there so i got in to drive it to dads, in the opposite direction to home.I believe there is a duress cicumstance, can anyone help me please?

I was stopped last week and over the limit. i have never been in trouble before and there were circumstances which i wonder will help me in cort. i was in a pub and there was a woman there who i had had an argument with a few weeks ago. as i left she was stood on the stepand hit me for no reason. I was the one who rang the police . when they arrived i said if she apologised i would take it no further. she wouldnt. they said as we both smelt of alcohol, they would ring me this week and i am seeing them later this week. regarding her assaulting me leaving me with a split inside lip . i know this woman and i knew she would have done something to my car. my dad only lives round the corner and my husband was collecting me there so i got in to drive it to dads, in the opposite direction to home.I believe there is a duress cicumstance, can anyone help me please?

Magistrates will take into account the circumstances of your case. However the circumstances you describe do not make you any less guilty of a drink driving offence and would not be classed as 'special reasons' not to disqualify.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off