Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Thread: 3rd time drink driving offence in 16 years

JohnboyB77 is offline Member

Default 3rd time drink driving offence in 16 years

On Friday 25th May, I was arrested for Drink Driving. This is my 3rd offence. I was first convicted in 2002 where I received 11 month ban and went on the rehabilitation course. I was again convicted in 2010 and was given a 3 year ban and 60 days community service plus court costs. I am due in Court on the 25th June and really do not want a custodial sentence. I am really worried about this and have contacted a local solicitor with whom I am waiting for somebody to call me back. I am on JSA and have been told because of a possible custodial I could be eligible for help with costs.

I am aware that if one is convicted 3 times within a 10 year period that this will result in a probable custodial but mine has been within a 16 year period and I am hoping that I will be given community service. I am aware that I will no doubt be given a long ban longer than 3 years. Please can I have some advise on this it would be much appreciated.

price1367 is offline TTC Group Associate Director

Default Re: 3rd time drink driving offence in 16 years

What was your reading?

Hi,

My reading was 73

I am also going to be writing a letter to the court giving my full remorse etc. I have been given a legal aid form which I am going to be filling out and returning.

price1367 is offline TTC Group Associate Director

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    I see that you have already had advice from Sean on another post on here. I would just add that you will be getting a minimum 3 year ban.