Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Thread: Blew 125

Worried12 is offline New Member

Default Blew 125

I am really worried, blew 125, minor crash into a ditch, no one hurt, no passengers, court in 10 days, first conviction, clean license, been under tremendous stress re divorce. What do the CPS say in court? Worried about the shame of what they say and present to court? Will I be questioned? What likely sentance? Feel so ashamed and this is unheard of me to be in such a horrible situation. Pleading guilty.

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Default Re: Blew 125

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Worried12 View Post
    I am really worried, blew 125, minor crash into a ditch, no one hurt, no passengers, court in 10 days, first conviction, clean license, been under tremendous stress re divorce. What do the CPS say in court? Worried about the shame of what they say and present to court? Will I be questioned? What likely sentance? Feel so ashamed and this is unheard of me to be in such a horrible situation. Pleading guilty.
    Our magistrates court guide can help you with what happens in court.

Upon conviction of drink driving with a breath reading of 125 sentencing guidelines suggest a 29 to 36 month driving disqualification and a high level community order OR up to 26 weeks in custody.

As your breath alcohol level exceeded 87.5 microgrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath, you will be classed as a high risk offender.

High risk offenders need to satisfy the DVLA of their fitness to drive by taking and passing a DVLA medical before their driving licence will be returned to them upon expiration of their disqualification.

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Latest News
    | Latest Info | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions