Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help and advise needed, please.

Default Re: Help and advise needed, please.

Yes got that now sign man. I feel like crying for this fella, I really do.

I have just re applied for my licence, will be road worthy again in February I can't wait.

Regards

TVI

IPD
    IPD is offline Member

Default Re: Help and advise needed, please.

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Thanks for all mates.

I got a 500 fine and a 12 months ban, may be reduce to 9 after the course. Sorry for not coming back until now, I have been busy.

In a way I feel grateful as I was told it was the minimum which I could have gone trough, on the other hand I feel silly for having had both, the fine and the ban but its the name of the game, isn't it? and I take it as a warning of what could have been.

Sadness and alcohol don't make a good combination, maybe happiness does (always without a car!) so if you ever have problems go and see a friend or even your GP; never forget that alcohol can only make things worse and that after some few weeks normally they tend to get better.

Good luck to you all and if in a bad mood, try to remember how many of us who did not make it, lay on the roads. At least we can tell.

Best wishes.

IPD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Rating Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The thread 'Help and advise needed, please.' has been rated 5.00 out of 5 by 2 registered forum members and 11 members have commented