Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Thread: Ex arrested for DUI and endangerment of child any advice?

melsywooh is offline New Member

Default Ex arrested for DUI and endangerment of child any advice?

Hi All,

I am new to the forum. My ex was arrested in u.k for DUI with a child in the car (9 years old) he was 3 times over the limit. He was arrested and charged although the second charge (child in car) is unclear. The child in the car was his own child.

My question is what is most likely to occur in court? what is the most likely punishment.

Many Thanks in advance x

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Default Re: Ex arrested for DUI and endangerment of child any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by melsywooh View Post
    Hi All,

I am new to the forum. My ex was arrested in u.k for DUI with a child in the car (9 years old) he was 3 times over the limit. He was arrested and charged although the second charge (child in car) is unclear. The child in the car was his own child.

My question is what is most likely to occur in court? what is the most likely punishment.

Many Thanks in advance x
    The sentence he will receive will depend on the exact level of alcohol found in the sample of breath, blood or urine he provided the police with and any mitigating/aggravating factors surrounding the case. Sentencing guidelines.

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Latest News
    | Latest Info | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions

melsywooh is offline New Member

hi sorry, his reading was 69 if this helps x

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by melsywooh View Post
    hi sorry, his reading was 69 if this helps x
    For a breath reading of 69 sentencing guidelines suggest a ban of between 17 - 22 months and a fine.

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Latest News
    | Latest Info | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions