CDT Test (Carbohydrate Deficient Transferrin)

Convicted Driver Insurance
I can request they email my GP instead of posting when I'm at my medical next week? Is that what you mean?
Yeh, I won't have drank for almost 7 weeks by the time of the medical so got no worries for the CDT 😊 just the gp being contacted for delaying me getting my licence I'm worried about haha
To be honest 4 years ago I had to have some time off work, it just got to much. I hit the bottle and the GP signed me off recommended i seek help, i didn't i just got myself better. I said no to the mental health question so in effect I lied as it was mental health issue, when i spoke to the doctor he brought it up . I wouldn't sweat it at all you'll fly it.. as for the email yeah DVLA wanting more info they just emailed instead of posting to gp.. I've been a constant pain for my the delay and gp past few months ringing all the time for updates but seems it's the only way to get forward

To be honest 4 years ago I had to have some time off work, it just got to much. I hit the bottle and the GP signed me off recommended i seek help, i didn't i just got myself better. I said no to the mental health question so in effect I lied as it was mental health issue, when i spoke to the doctor he brought it up . I wouldn't sweat it at all you'll fly it.. as for the email yeah DVLA wanting more info they just emailed instead of posting to gp.. I've been a constant pain for my the delay and gp past few months ringing all the time for updates but seems it's the only way to get forward
Mental health question only goes for the past 3 years so you didn't lie. Thanks for the tip on asking to email. Much better and quicker way!

For people who are waiting to here about a license and don't know driver number, I'm still waiting on mine through the post but can officially drive as of yesterday. Found out by going to GOV.uk and using my national insurance number to search driver details

For people who are waiting to here about a license and don't know driver number, I'm still waiting on mine through the post but can officially drive as of yesterday. Found out by going to GOV.uk and using my national insurance number to search driver details

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220730-153555_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220730-153555_Google.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20220730-132711_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220730-132711_Chrome.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 26
I couldn't get a result from medichecks either so I panicked when it came to the DVLA test. I completley abstained for 7 weeks and got a result of 0.2. Didn't really drink much beforehand though.

I couldn't get a result from medichecks either so I panicked when it came to the DVLA test. I completley abstained for 7 weeks and got a result of 0.2. Didn't really drink much beforehand though.
0.2 Are you sure you are a human being :D Lowest i have ever seen

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off