DVLA Medical - Timescale

Convicted Driver Insurance
*update

15/12/21 - Applied for my licence.

28/01/22 - Dvla sent medical form (recieved 4/02/22)

08/3/22 - Took my medical

11/03/22 - Ban date came to an end.

19/04/22 - Letter from Dvla saying they had written to my doctor. (Only recieved letter 25/04/22

25/04/22 - Rang my doctors to see if they have anything from dvla confirming they do, so is with a doctor waiting to be filled out. They are gonna ring me friday and i'm gonna ask if theyll tell me my results.
*update

Doctor posted medical questionaire on the 26/04/22.

Dvla confirmed they received it and scanned it on the system 28/04/22

Checked my driving record online on 10/05/22 and it said i have FULL 10year DRIVING LICENCE from 11/5/22 i nearly fell on the floor! this part was alot quicker than expected!! So its taken just under 5 months to get my licence back! I'm soooo happy its all over with. Good lucky to everyone else, i hope those waiting get theres soon!!

Hi all, I know many of you can relate to my waiting frustration and mental state,, still waiting to hear from my medical 31st march 22, I have just emailed Tim Burton hoping he's still working in the department and able to help,, worth a try..

Hi all, I know many of you can relate to my waiting frustration and mental state,, still waiting to hear from my medical 31st march 22, I have just emailed Tim Burton hoping he's still working in the department and able to help,, worth a try..
Aaggrr just received an automated reply saying he is unable to help basically 🙉

He didn’t want to know when I emailed him, they are all the same they are now trying to blame the war in Ukraine, I suppose they are all in shock as the government has announced 90.000 civil service jobs to go.I would get rid of the lot from Swansea and put the DVLA back to regional offices because clearly they can’t do the job at Swanse?

Have just called dvla to find out they wrote to my gp on the 10th May ffs 😭probably because I said I'm on cytalopram for mood swings

Does anyone know if I were to get classed as misuse what date would the 6months start from, would it be date last drink noted with gp or date of the letter from dvla classing me as misuse, thanks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off