DVLA Dossers

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi, would anyone be able to help me. I sent my application as a HRO on 20th October with my ban ending on the 20th January. However, my cheque has still not been cashed and I haven't been contacted regarding a medical exam. On the website it says it is processing applications from 26th October so starting to think it may have been lost or something. I cant get hold of the DVLA either to track the application, so tempted to just start the whole process again but online this time.

Hi, would anyone be able to help me. I sent my application as a HRO on 20th October with my ban ending on the 20th January. However, my cheque has still not been cashed and I haven't been contacted regarding a medical exam. On the website it says it is processing applications from 26th October so starting to think it may have been lost or something. I cant get hold of the DVLA either to track the application, so tempted to just start the whole process again but online this time.
Hi very similar dates to me,, sent mine Nov 1st ban finishes 23rd Jan,, I have heard nothing,, questioned it with the post office last week and haha they said just be patient and that it wouldn't of been possible to have applied by email 🙆.. But yes they are up to 26th Oct with processing,,, bloody infuriating though as it goes straight to answer when you call.. Since joining this group it's made me worry bout other stuff though like doctors notes so I've been really stressing this week, had a chat with my gp though and she's put me at ease a bit..

I sent my D1 off just after Xmas '21. After not hearing back from them I rang them on Fri 25th Feb '22. I spent 50mins on hold. When I finally got through the chap said 'Oh yes, we've just sent your medical questionnaire off this morning'. I then received the medical questionnaire on 2nd of March. I sent it back on 10th March and am now just waiting for a reply letting me know when my actual medical will be.

Might be worth giving them a call, as I'm sure it was a bit more than a coincidence that they sent my forms off the same day that I rang them.

BoJo / Norts

I am awaiting a DVLA medical (my second one). Fortunately, I had a 12 month temporary licence that expired in January, so for the last two months I have been driving under Section 88.

My D1 was posted via recorded delivery to Swansea on the 24th October 2021. A fortnight later I recieved the A4 medical questionnaire that I returned via recorded delivery on the 9th November 2021.

Nothing since then. I don't propose ringing them just yet as it would seem you have more luck platting fog than getting through to them.

CJ

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off