DVLA Medical High Risk Offender Licence Application Timescale

Convicted Driver Insurance
Thank you polly ...while I was rudely interrupted by TOM TIT ......
Abuse - for someone who doesn't get into slagging matches, well done!

Look, if you have no constructive input, just don't bother. I'm not sure why you keep posting dangerous opinion and wording it as if it is fact. Are you trying to get people into more bother than they are already? If you are, based on all the wrong information you have been peddling then you are doing a good job!

Well done fella, keep it up!!!!

Abuse - for someone who doesn't get into slagging matches, well done!

Look, if you have no constructive input, just don't bother. I'm not sure why you keep posting dangerous opinion and wording it as if it is fact. Are you trying to get people into more bother than they are already? If you are, based on all the wrong information you have been peddling then you are doing a good job!

Well done fella, keep it up!!!!
I told you before STOP INTERFERING TOM TIT your like mother hen there and as it seems I’m not the only one your picking on…is it because my points are catching up ….

I told you before STOP INTERFERING TOM TIT your like mother hen there and as it seems I’m not the only one your picking on…is it because my points are catching up ….
You don't seem like a very nice person. For someone telling someone else to learn how to spell before they post, you seem to be having that problem yourself

Why do you insist on abusing somebody who has quite rightly proved you are wrong? Are you that insecure that you have to argue rather than just hold your hands up and admit your error? Tom, Price, Grice and CJ all give constructive information and I cannot recall a single instance of them dropping to your level of abuse.

Learn to spell, and learn to be a nice person. Also learn to stop telling lies to people because that is what you appear to be doing...

You don't seem like a very nice person. For someone telling someone else to learn how to spell before they post, you seem to be having that problem yourself
Not trying to be funny love, but you don't even know me to judge me what I won't put up with is bullying and if you're taking sides then there's only one way this conversation is going, think about it ......

Why do you insist on abusing somebody who has quite rightly proved you are wrong? Are you that insecure that you have to argue rather than just hold your hands up and admit your error? Tom, Price, Grice and CJ all give constructive information and I cannot recall a single instance of them dropping to your level of abuse.

Learn to spell, and learn to be a nice person. Also learn to stop telling lies to people because that is what you appear to be doing...

And to come to you, I never started this I was giving my side of the story when I was rudely interrupted , so you need to look back at where this started from, and excuse me for sticking up for myself.....

Just a thought, if I was to add a named driver to my insurance, would that keep it valid or does it have to be the main driver to have a license? I could add my dad, but he has his own car so I can't have him as the main policy holder, can I?

Safe to say I've not gotten a lot of sleep the last couple of nights with all of this going round my head and continues Google searches taking me round in circles...

Just a thought, if I was to add a named driver to my insurance, would that keep it valid or does it have to be the main driver to have a license? I could add my dad, but he has his own car so I can't have him as the main policy holder, can I?
Hi
There is nothing stopping you transferring ownership to your father and him insuring the car. Hope this helps.

You can own and insure as many cars as you like. 👍
So it would be a case of me transferring the car to his ownership and then he could add it onto his insurance? Sorry for sounding dumb, it's all a bit of a head spin at the moment 😭

The issue is that as somebody without a licence, you cannot hold insurance in your name. Therefore this makes it impossible to add a named driver, as you cannot be on there! GGG has the best solution, pass 'ownership' over to your Dad. He can have insurance on as many cars as he wants, just need to check whether they will transfer the current insurance to him else he would need to earn no claims on it in his own right.

So it would be a case of me transferring the car to his ownership and then he could add it onto his insurance? Sorry for sounding dumb, it's all a bit of a head spin at the moment 😭
In a word, yes. I'm quite sure he'll expect you to pay the insurance though. I hope all goes well for you.

In a word, yes. I'm quite sure he'll expect you to pay the insurance though. I hope all goes well for you.
He's got his own no claims, but it looks like I'll be losing my 6 year's ncb... I'd pay the extra it would cost him anyway, but it's going to save the hassle of having to get the car moved to somewhere off road and sorn it! Gp isn't in until Thursday but currently listening to the shitty music whilst trying to get through to the medical department...

He's got his own no claims, but it looks like I'll be losing my 6 year's ncb... I'd pay the extra it would cost him anyway, but it's going to save the hassle of having to get the car moved to somewhere off road and sorn it! Gp isn't in until Thursday but currently listening to the shitty music whilst trying to get through to the medical department...

You shouldn't lose your NCB, worst case scenario you are off the road for 12 months. If your insurance is currently running then when you cancel it you will be provided proof of bonus to the date it was cancelled which is valid for 2 years. So you should be back on the road in that time.

You also do not need to pay for any further medicals, when you have been revoked all medicals take place at the DVLA's expense as it was their decision to revoke you rather than your actions getting you disqualified.

Just got off the phone with the medical department, if I can get my doctor to write to them saying she has made a mistake and that I haven't been alcohol dependent 1year 3 months ago that she's stated 😒🤷‍♀️ then they'll review it and I won't have to wait the 6 or 12 month's! They've cocked up by giving me my licence back before they got all the evidence that they needed!

Just got off the phone with the medical department, if I can get my doctor to write to them saying she has made a mistake and that I haven't been alcohol dependent 1year 3 months ago that she's stated 😒🤷‍♀️ then they'll review it and I won't have to wait the 6 or 12 month's! They've cocked up by giving me my licence back before they got all the evidence that they needed!
Good news to come then hopefully. Please keep us updated, I wish you luck.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off