How long before questionnaire scanned

Convicted Driver Insurance

Alexa27

Had my medical 01/09 and they already have my blood result but rang today and they said they don’t have the form the doc filled out at medical so does that mean they’ve lost it? How long do they take to scan it on to system?

man on phone said 10 working days which is ok but now I’m scared it got lost in post

Had my medical 01/09 and they already have my blood result but rang today and they said they don’t have the form the doc filled out at medical so does that mean they’ve lost it? How long do they take to scan it on to system?

man on phone said 10 working days which is ok but now I’m scared it got lost in post
Check next week and if it’s not scanned on get GP to resend . The DVLA will give you an email address . You are right to progress chase .

The DVLA dinosaurs have old IT systems with v limited compatability.. Apparently takes 10 days to scan from one system to another. Eye rolls so far they fall out.

I believe the DVLA still use fax machines. That shows how old fashion some of their systems are.

CJ

Still nothing and it has been 10 days today 😩 how could it be lost when they got bloods? Will this be a massive delay???

Still nothing and it has been 10 days today 😩 how could it be lost when they got bloods? Will this be a massive delay???
I know how frustrating this is. However : the bloods are sent from somewhere else . Try again re questionnaire in a couple of days ,and if not there contact DVLA Dr to resend . I had to do this TWICE . With any luck they’ll be scanned on by end of week.

I know how frustrating this is. However : the bloods are sent from somewhere else . Try again re questionnaire in a couple of days ,and if not there contact DVLA Dr to resend . I had to do this TWICE . With any luck they’ll be scanned on by end of week.
Twice?! That’s crazy. Will do, was doctor hassled to resend? Do you have to fill out Q again?

Twice?! That’s crazy. Will do, was doctor hassled to resend? Do you have to fill out Q again?
No. I didn’t fill out the questionnaire in the first place. The Dr did. They agreed immediately to resend, and on the second occasion they even rang the DVLA and spoke to someone. Leave it a few days and ring DVLA again. It may have been scanned on by then.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off