Barely drink - birthday 4 days before CDT test

Convicted Driver Insurance

1234manc

Hi all! Just wondering - I rarely drink, maybe split 2 tins of craft beer with my partner on the weekend, so have one beer per week.

It's my birthday 4 days before my test and I'd like to have a glass of wine or something to celebrate as it's been a rough year - would one glass ruin my chances?

I'm trying to be cautious and can happily forgo the wine, but he's taking me away for the weekend and it would be nice. Just wondering opinions - thanks!

Hi all! Just wondering - I rarely drink, maybe split 2 tins of craft beer with my partner on the weekend, so have one beer per week.

It's my birthday 4 days before my test and I'd like to have a glass of wine or something to celebrate as it's been a rough year - would one glass ruin my chances?

I'm trying to be cautious and can happily forgo the wine, but he's taking me away for the weekend and it would be nice. Just wondering opinions - thanks!
If what you are saying is true, then you will probably be okay.

However, you were convicted of drink driving which indicates that you drink much more than 2 tins of craft beer on occasion. People often under estimate how much they drink.

I think the question you need to ask yourself is what is more important to you. A birthday drink or taking no chances in getting your driving licence back.

Oh, didn’t realise this posted in two threads. As I said in the other, I’m not going to, I obviously value my licence more. Thanks folks 😄

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off