Community Payback

Convicted Driver Insurance

Lizzie

Well Known Member
Hi everyone
I've not read a great deal on here recently of those of you having problems with community payback during these uncertain times.
I myself have struggled with this alot (apart from what I had done and the court case). I have really wanted to get my hours put to bed (so to speak). Thanks CJ for all your advice on this.
I received 180 hours back in September.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the courts are now imposing more fines and a tag (l hope this doesn't scare anyone).
30% of my hours could be used on a course, which I've done - was really good (used to be part of Interserve, but no longer). I have had 4 case workers so far (don't get me started). Finally got in touch with my most recent case worker today. I have been trying to contact them for what feels like an age to see if I can start approaching charities to try and do some meaningful work in the community (homelessness, elderly befriender etc) and am pleased to say I can but try!! That will be my job tomorrow.
They also have some projects to count towards your hours. Namely knitting squares for blankets to go to homeless people. Just wanted to put this out there so you have the option to contact your case workers. We can do something meaningful right now. Haven't a clue how to knit like 🤣🤣 .
This is in North Yorkshire but I'm sure your area should have something similar.
Why we're not told this before is beyond me!!
All the best everyone 😀😀

Best of luck Found taking courses not on the "list" caused much head scratching. Err how to equate HTML and web programming..... Make sure you have a supportive person (ha!) otherwise is viewed as "too" difficult aka not on the "course list". Fine if you want to qualify in security or construction. or such but difficult otherwise. .......... PS Nowt wrong with the two previously mentioned courses - naturally.

And me. Imagine having a job where you just trawl through the internet every day looking for websites to post adverts that bear no relationship to what you are selling…….

Best of luck Found taking courses not on the "list" caused much head scratching. Err how to equate HTML and web programming..... Make sure you have a supportive person (ha!) otherwise is viewed as "too" difficult aka not on the "course list". Fine if you want to qualify in security or construction. or such but difficult otherwise. .......... PS Nowt wrong with the two previously mentioned courses - naturally.
Hi,

A course teaching HTML? (HyperText Markup Language) That is one of the basic fundamentals of building a website (what everyone is using on here but not in coded form).
I hope you are all well.

Regards,

Stu

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off