DVLA Medical - Timescale

Convicted Driver Insurance
And by time you've wasted sending a subject access request Tarnya you'll probably have your CDT result on a piece of paper in your hand courtesy of Royal Mail, if you just wait another week

And by time you've wasted sending a subject access request Tarnya you'll probably have your CDT result on a piece of paper in your hand courtesy of Royal Mail, if you just wait another week
Well i got mine before they actually sent to me lol.

The problem with a subject access request is that DVLA have up to, i think, 40 days to reply. It goes to their data compliance team, not to he medical section.
The best way of getting a quick answer is a simple email to DVLA medical section, giving your details and requesting your CDT result. They will not give you the result over the phone, but when you asked they may not have even fully scanned it on to their system. As Jimbob says, you will get the result in the post in due course.
eftd@dvla.gov.uk

Oh ok do they send them out then?
They will definitely sent to you when your license has been issued. But i wanted to be sure the test was OK so i can enjoy my drinks during weekends i didn't want any of their surprises lol, i have seen on this forum were people said they were asked to retake the test for some reasons

The problem with a subject access request is that DVLA have up to, i think, 40 days to reply. It goes to their data compliance team, not to he medical section.
The best way of getting a quick answer is a simple email to DVLA medical section, giving your details and requesting your CDT result. They will not give you the result over the phone, but when you asked they may not have even fully scanned it on to their system. As Jimbob says, you will get the result in the post in due course.
eftd@dvla.gov.uk
I was told it will take 30days but i got within 15days. I guess i was lucky again lol

They will definitely sent to you when your license has been issued. But i wanted to be sure the test was OK so i can enjoy my drinks during weekends i didn't want any of their surprises lol, i have seen on this forum were people said they were asked to retake the test for some reasons
Ok lol thanks also how long didn't u drink before your medical

I was told it will take 30days but i got within 15days. I guess i was lucky again lol
Responses to subject access requests time limits have extended, due to COVID, with the blessing of the Information Commiasioner

I had my medical on the 26th feb and got confirmation I could drive tomorrow 18th March so took around 3 weeks from medical to getting licence back.

hope that helps it was driving me mad waiting.

I had my medical on the 26th feb and got confirmation I could drive tomorrow 18th March so took around 3 weeks from medical to getting licence back.

hope that helps it was driving me mad waiting.
Tried phoning today to see if they had received my D1 application sent 3 weeks ago and just engaged all afternoon

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off